Created: 05/03/2014 at 9:55 AM
Updated: 16/07/2014 at 12:32 AM
Return to the blog of zadycarter
#Posted on Friday, 14 March 2014 at 12:11 AM
Posted on Thursday, 20 March 2014 at 2:59 AM
You may also like:
9 Rules for Staying Positive
Straight to the point, below are 9 rules in order to stray positive and live a stress free life:
1- I must develop the power of not looking back in the past to read the old chapters of life again and again because I cannot go back to my past to fix things. Whatever has happened has happened. Now is the time to review the lessons learnt once and then focus on to improve my present and future.
2- I have to stay away from negative souls which means I have to avoid spending time with people doing backbiting, criticising, cursing, complaining, conspiring, corrupting and complicating.
3- I have to stop judging others for their actions. I must mind my own business instead of interpreting their actions and commenting in negative way. Thinking and speaking about others pollutes my thoughts and steals my peace of mind.
4- I must develop the habit of gratitude. Which means that at the end of each day I must refresh the fact that I am better than billions of the people of the world. Being healthy, not in debt, sleeping on the bed, eating 3 times a day and using internet are the great blessings billions of people don't enjoy. People possessing high level of gratitude strengthen positive powerful thoughts.
5- I must spend time in reading good books, visiting websites on positivity, liking Facebook pages containing quotes and reading inspirational stories on daily basis. This will help remove negative impurities from my personality and empower my positive personality trait.
6- I must stop being explosive and reactive to people and situations. I must stay positive about other's feelings and respect their opinions because every soul is unique in thinking so I should avoid imposing my thoughts to others. I must confess the fact that I can be wrong at times so understanding other's perspective be being empathic is very important for me to avoid building stress reducing my self-positivity-index.
7- I must be positive about my circumstances even if they are not so good. I have to understand the fact that time does not stop so I have to start taking the necessary actions to expedite the change process. One thousand plans cannot be equal to the power of one great step taken right now!!!
8- I must of focus on spiritual awakening acts such as a) frequent attacks of smiling, loss of ability in conflicts, loss of ability to judging others, ability to react to things as they happen instead of living in fears and so on.
9- I must focus on improving the quality of my thoughts because quality of thoughts determine the level of peace of mind.
DR.G.M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 INDIA 01142488406;9891635088
Posted on Friday, 14 March 2014 at 1:22 AM
You may also like:
11 Tips to Improve Self Confidence
Here are some quick tips to improve your Self Confidence. If we are committed to have a healthy self confidence there are many things you can do every day to boost your self confidence, each small steps that will help you to reach your goal. The good news is that self-esteem is not fixed and can be improved, try some of the steps below to boost your confidence and self-esteem.
1) Identify your successes. Everyone is good at something, so discover the things at which you excel, then focus on your talents. Give yourself permission to take pride in them. Give yourself credit for your successes. Inferiority is a state of mind in which you've declared yourself a victim. Do not allow yourself to be victimized.
2) Look in the mirror and smile. Studies surrounding what's called the "facial feedback theory" suggest that the expressions on your face can actually encourage your brain to register certain emotions. So by looking in the mirror and smiling every day, you might feel happier with yourself and more confident in the long run.
3) Exercise and eat healthy. Exercise raises adrenaline and makes one feel happier and healthier. It is certainly an easy and effective way to boost your self-confidence.
4) Turn feelings of envy or jealousy into a desire to achieve. Stop wanting what others have just because they have it; seek things simply because you want them, whether anybody else has them or not.
5) When you're feeling superbly insecure, write down a list of things that are good about you. Then read the list back. You'd be surprised at what you can come up with.
6) Don't be afraid to push yourself a bit - a little bit of pressure can actually show just how good you are!
7) You can try taking a martial arts or fitness class/course (or both). This will help build confidence and strength. Invest in some new clothing and donate some of your old clothing to send a message to yourself that you both look sharp and feel sharp.
8) Try to make yourself talk positively at all times. When you hear yourself saying you can't do something, stop and say you can. Unless you try, you will never know whether you are able to or not.
9) Don't get wrapped up in your mistakes and dwell on bad points; they can contrast your good points or even give you something to improve. There's no feeling like being good at something you were really bad at.
10) Don't confuse what you have with who you are. People degrade their self worth when comparing possessions.
11) Surround yourself with nurturing friends, not overly critical individuals who make you feel inadequate or insecure. This could do great harm and damage to your self confidence.
Always remember "There is hair line crack between success and failure" Be sure to push yourself a bit, who knows that bit may lead you to success.
DR.G. M. SINGH GENERAL MEDICAL SERVICE 3/5 WEST PATEL NAGAR NEW DELHI-110008 INDIA 01142488406;9891635088
Design by the-skyrock-team - Choose this background
Subscribe to my blog! (1 subscriber)